Thursday, May 7, 2009

To Serve, Protect,, & Take a N*ggas Check - Stop Talking To the Police

After watching that video, I can't do anything but to quote the late great Martin Luther King Jr. as he spoke on injustice when he said, "Fuck the police!" Ok, so I'm not sure if that was a direct quote or not, but I'm sure that thought crossed his mind as it has yours at one point or another. It makes me wonder what would you guys do if you were ever put in that situation by someone who is sworn to uphold the law. Me personally? I'd never get myself into that situation. Yes, I would have never been one of the victims in the above news release. You know why? Because I do not talk to cops. Yes, RiPPa is down with the "Stop Snitching Movement" that so many are against.

What RiPPa, you're one of those ig'nant niggas who support that bullshit?

Yes I am, and I am proud of it. You know why? Because per the constitution I can muthafucka. That's right; the problem is people talk too damn much. Yup, and when they do, they get fucked by the police pretty much like the people in the video above. Ok, so yeah, I doubt cops all over the country are ganking folks for their unemployment checks. But I do know that the civil rights of people are constantly violated by cops. And you know why they continue to do this? Because of the ignorance of the general public.

"The Fourth Amendment protects against unlawful searches and seizures. Despite this, countless citizens have been subjected to searches without suspicion, and people of color and Muslims are disproportionately targeted for these unwarranted intrusions. The ACLU challenges such unlawful practices, and our Campaign Against Racial Profiling helps to defend the rights of those most targeted for discrimination and unfair treatment." - ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union)
Many people aren't knowledgeable of their constitutional rights and as a result, through racial profiling, you have Slave Catchers like the Black cop in the video above taking advantage of minorities. To me, that's the sad part about this situation; yes, a Black man who is sworn to uphold the law has taken advantage of ignorant minorities. I'd love to see him try that shit on some White folks. I bet his Black ass wouldn't even dare. Yup, it's usually Slave Catching Negroes such as the Black cop above who in the position they're in will knowingly screw another minority.

Now wasn't that cop a bad actor or what? If only they were like this is in real life. Hell, most of them just try to get by on intimidation which only aids them in jamming a nightstick up your ass. Listen up folks, you do not have to speak to the police ever. Lemme be clear, you do not have to speak to the police, or sign any documents without an attorney present. When you do, you often end up being the one the shitty end of the stick. Or worse, curled up beside a Hyundai getting your head bashed in like Rodney King.

In the following video at the end of this post, there's some valuable information. You'll see that currently there are innocent people who have had their convictions eventually overturned all because they spoke to the police. I'm not gonna ramble on with this one, but just know that the 4th & 5th amendment protects you from this sort of thing. Yes it does and its up to you the individual to acquire said knowledge of law and the constitution. I say that because when you do go to court, you don't want a judge to have to tell you that ignorance of the law is no excuse. So yeah watching this next video is all on you. However, I'd like you to share with me any messed up police encounters you may have been subjected to. More importantly, I'd like to know what did you do about it. My best advice for anyone would be seek counsel of the ACLU on matters like these. As a matter of fact, I think it's a good idea to join their organization. Why? Because freedom cannot protect itself.

Watch the presentation and take notes:


Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails