Saturday, June 27, 2009

So now that Michael Jackson is Dead the Molested Child Decides to Come Clean and Say it Was a Lie?


The last thing I wanted to do today was write another Michael Jackson related blog. But as I sit hear listening to "Man in the Mirror" I feel moved to bring this one to you. Yes we've been inundated with MJ coverage in the media; coverage which is understandable considering that it’s Michael Jackson and not a panty-less Brittney Spears we're talking about here -- I mean lets be real, this is the friggin King of Pop!

I’ve been taking in the media coverage in small doses so as to prevent myself from going smooth tha f*ck off as the sharks in the water circle around the negative aspects of this man's life. I felt the need to pull myself back from it all even though I understand just how the media machine works. However, I just read this next piece and I'm wondering how come it's not breaking news?

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis. Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals. ” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.” [source]
Now when I first read that I was about to lose my damn mind; yes, this has been an emotional three days for me and, oh, maybe another several million people around the world? But then my ever so rational mind-state took over -- could this be another bullshit press release the likes of all the ominous stories involving the lifestyle of Michael Jackson? You know, stories like the one about him and Rick James getting coke’d up and drunk while having wild sex with kidnapped young women in basement pits? Ok yeah, so that's not exactly a story in the streets right now, but don't be surprised if it surfaces.

If what Evan Chandler said above is true, or if this were an actual press release I sure would love to see it covered on CNN. As much as I've been critical of the media circus and the death of MJ, just once I wish they – the media -- would look at the man in the mirror like Evan Chandler allegedly did and tell us the truth or at least stop it with the salacious and speculative reporting. But then again, these are the very same people who had us believing that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and that George Bush was telling us the truth.

QUESTION: If this story is true (which I doubt it is considering the legal backlash), how does it make you feel knowing this after MJ has died?

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails