Monday, March 22, 2010

Pure F*ckery: Twitter user Jay Martin is "Dead Serious" about killing Obama, and upping his street cred

Grandma used to always say that idleness is the devils playground. Well here today, thanks to social media, we're able to meet idle fools like Jay Martin pictured above. I swear this new social media age has exposed some of the dumbest minds that reside among us; minds who a bit on the attention starved side of society. So what do they do? They go out and sign up for a Twitter and or Facebook account, and then you get this:
Earlier today you met Solly Forrell, the conservative blogger now under investigation by the Secret Service for threatening Obama on Twitter. Well, here's another Twitter user helping to keep the Secret Service busy with his own death threats. According to his Facebook page, Jay Martin graduated from Vatterott College last year with an IT degree and currently resides in Federal Way, WA. His About Me Page says: "Socially aware, Deep thinker, Artistic, Hip Hop Aficionado, free thinker, Funny Guy." (source: Gawker)
Yep, and apparently he is "dead serious" about wanting Obama killed. Why you ask? Oh well, it had something to do with some Health Care Bill being passed last night; or something like that. At any rate, this idiot felt the need to express his frustrations on Twitter in this manner:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This muthaf*cka is gonna have the Secret Service crawling up in his asshole for his actions and all he's concerned with is getting some "street cred" from this? Now maybe he didn't read my blog several months ago where I showed you guys how Barack Obama is reading our tweets and blogs. But surely in this information age nobody is this foolish to send that type of message into cyberspace, no? Well, that's unless you're a "Deep Thinker", agraduate of Vatterott College, and "Socially Aware" as this turd claims to be. I swear, they never shoulda gave some of you Negroes money or computers - real thugs don't type nor tweet.

Check him out in this interview with Gawker:

GAWKER: Why were you tweeting death threats against Obama tonight?
MARTIN: Eh.. I have no excuse for that. I don’t really wish death on him or anyone else
I was just being irrational and speaking on raw emotion But there’s no EXCUSE..I did it.. and yea.
GAWKER: So when you said you were “dead serious” about wanting Obama dead what did you mean? Were you joking?
MARTIN: No.. I wasn’t joking. Thats not something you joke about. Again.. I was highly upset and speaking out of anger. I did not mean what I said though.
GAWKER: What about the legal aspect?
MARTIN: As far as the FBI? I don’t really care about them. I said what I said.. And if they take action then so be it.
GAWKER: Were you aware of how serious what you were doing could be? You’re not worried at all about the fact that you could be facing jail time?
MARTIN: No I am Not. And I did not think about consequences. Again..I was speaking out of anger and acted irrationally. Had I been in a rational mind set.. I would not have said it
GAWKER: so do you regret saying it?
JAY: Yes. But not because he’s the president.. and not because Of possible jail time. As I said . I don’t wish death on anyone. So yes. I regret threatening another person to that extreme… If I could take it back. I would. But i can’t. So I’m willing to face whatever comes next.
GAWKER: So you were speaking out of anger. What prompted your anger I’m guessing the health care vote?
JAY: Yes. And my beliefs on it from what I have researched.
GAWKER: Would you consider yourself a Conservative?
JAY: I’m not political. I don’t believe our Government has its citizen’s best interest in mind whether Democrat or Republican.
GAWKER: OK, so that’s why you’re against the health care bill.
JAY: Basically yes.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails