Friday, December 17, 2010

Congress Passes Extension of Bush Tax Cuts: One Step Forward, One Mile Back

by Eco.Soul.Intellectual

Dammit Obama, on the backs of the working folk, this country will be carried once again. Let me tell you something the elders would warn me when I was younger. They said, "EcoSoul, all money ain't good money." What may look like helping those who are struggling to make ends meet, protects the very same people who have made economic decisions that have put many families in these dire predicaments. If you stretch and bend any more Obama, your position will permanently be called "coopted." In other words, face down, ass up, and requiring little if any vaseline. I'm exhausted dude, I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.

And now for some mood music...

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails