Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Apology to Sarah Palin from "Real America" [VIDEO]

So I was thinking the other night: what if Sarah Palin chose John McCain as her running mate in 2012? I'm pretty sure McCain would accept such an offer to be "one heartbeat away" from the presidency; the closest he'll ever get to it. And then I wondered, what if this happened and they friggin won in 2012?? Boy would we look pretty stupid especially after all the mean spirited things we've said about her, right? Forget eating crow; we'd look like idiots.

Yep, and I'm sure neither Sarah or Sean Hannity would let us forget either:
HANNITY: Let me -- let me go through some of the things that -- that I've picked up -- and these were -- some were controversies at the time -- and maybe get you to respond to them. Madonna was once at a concert in 2008: "And Sarah Palin just got off my street. She will not go to DC. She'll get off my street. I'll kick her ass if she doesn't get off my street."

Sandra Bernhard talked about if Palin shows up in New York City, she's going to be "gang-raped by my big black brothers."

There's a series of left-wing images about you, Governor, for example, a cartoon with the acronym MILP that depicts you being punched in the face with your glasses coming -- you know, obviously coming off. "a mother, I'd like to punch;" a bumper sticker for sale that reads, "abort Sarah Palin."

You know, and I could really go on for the better part of the show. And -- because a lot of this -- and the president talked about civil discourse. And, you know, I don't think a lot of people on the left have been very civil toward you over the years. And I don't -- I really don't hear you complaining a lot about it.

Why do you think they're trying to complain so much as you and this one map and -- and some of the -- you know, reload, etc. And some other comments you've made?

PALIN: I think they're -- the hypocrisy there is so glaring and the double standards. I mean it reminds me that those on the left if it weren't for their double standards, they'd have no standards.

So it -- it's almost, really, a waste of time to even address their hypocrisy. I mean we had a paid CNN host recently who announced to the world that her New Year's resolution was to bring down my 16- year-old daughter Willow. I mean, adult on child bullying that -- that's -- you know, I thought that that wasn't the real hip thing to do.

But, Sean, here's where I am personally on this. Knowing that, you know, the anchor holds. And I believe Second Timothy 1:7, in the Bible, it says god has given us a spirit of power and love and sound mind. He hasn't given us a spirit of fear.

So I call upon that and hold onto that and know that I don't have to be afraid no -- no matter what happens. I -- I don't have to be afraid.

But when we talk about the need for civil discourse and for the condemnation of violence that I believe we should all be believers in, then, yes, when -- when I hear those things coming from, I assume it is the left...
Well Sarah, as a member of the population of "Real America" all be it the left? I offer my sincerest apologies. Yes, and I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive us residents of "Real America". Not only would be the Christian thing to being that this is a Christian nation. But think about Trig, Sarah; do it for him.



Originally posted by Anthony Kelly

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails