Friday, April 15, 2011

So What's Glenn Beck & Sarah Palin Gonna Do Now that Trump has Stolen the Spotlight

I heard the news recently about Glenn Beck's upcoming departure from Fox. And, I'm not sure if that's actually a good thing; something tells me he's still gonna lurk the background at Fox. Now I don't know about you, but I don't like the idea of lurking racists. Not that I watched his show or anything, but I prefer my racists to be front and center. Ask any professional racism chaser such as myself and they'll tell you. As fast as racism runs and as tricky a son-of-a-bitch as racism is, we prefer him to be as obvious and open as a Klan march on Main Street. So, don't celebrate Beck's departure just yet; find out his next move first.

I tell you one thing I'm kinda happy about; and I'm sure it's going to shock you. As much as I can't stand the ridiculous antics of Donald Trump as one of "the Blacks," I appreciate that he's front and center. I know, sounds crazy I'm sure. But have you noticed that since he's been on the scene with all his silly talk that Sarah Palin has been pretty damn quiet? No seriously, think about that for a few. We haven't heard a damn thing from that airhead in recent weeks. Which is odd considering the attention whore she's known to be. So something tells me that if her daughter can make a career out of getting knocked up as a teen. Surely Sister Sarah will be back. So at any rate, so as to keep it post-racial, don't be surprised if they both team up. Give them their own show; hell, make them partners on Dancing With The Stars or something.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails