Thursday, June 30, 2011

Is Michael Steele Hatin' On The GOP Now That He's An MSNBC Analyst?


I used to made it a habit to poke fun at Michael Steele whom I affectionately called "Captian Coontastic" for his many well publicized gaffes as RNC Chairman. But you know what? Now that he no longer fills this role, Steele looks amazingly smarter than perceived now that he's cashing MSNBC checks. Of course I always thought he'd be a mainstay at Fox being the perfect lapdog as he was. But then I remembered that Fox doesn't like Black people. That is, unless they're Republican, and not an embarrassment to the party. So here is Michael Steele working on MSNBC, and taking shots at the GOP establishment... In the above clip that's what it sounded like to me.

But maybe I'm just trippin'.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails