Monday, April 27, 2009

Swine Flu, Obama & Dirty Sanchez

As if things couldn't get any worse on this planet. We now have pigs sneezing on people and giving them some sort of virus; I think they call it Swine Flu or something like that. By now I'm sure you've heard of it as it is all over the news.

The U.S. gov't has even gone as far as to declare some sort of state of emergency or something like that. Obviously it's some serious shit when people have suddenly and quickly died from it all over the world. Just great, just in time for the summer BBQ cookouts that I love, in comes some asshole messin with my damn pork.

What asshole are you talking about RiPPa?

The asshole in Mexico who had sex with a pig who started this shit! You know that's how this thing always starts right? Just like AIDS/HIV some Negro in Africa saw if fit to have sex with a monkey and hell, the rest is history. I mean, that's what "they" said, and that's what I believe; later for all that man made germ warfare stuff. From the looks of it, they're trying to say that it started or came out of Mexico. As if Mexicans needed any more bad press right now with their drugs, guns, undocumented migrant workers and such, now there's this news. Yup, this thing gives a whole new meaning to the term Dirty Sanchez doesn't it? Not just that, but from here on out Mexicans or pretty much anybody who looks to be of Latin descent will be suspected of bestiality and going raw dog with pigs. They have enough negative stereotypes as is, and I think it's sad that they must now embrace another cultural barrier the likes of those African monkey fuckers.

The thing that gets me is that this is happening under Barack Obama's watch which means that somehow someway, he'll be responsible as it's always convenient to blame the Negro. People have been disturbed by his presidency that there are all types of conspiracy theories floating around. I'm pretty sure some idiot is going to use this to say that this was his Muslim way of proclaiming his form of Jihad on the world; according to polling, 11% of the American public still believe he's Muslim. I can hear it now. Yup, Barack the closet Muslim extremist/part-time Anti-Christ did this all in an attempt to wipe out the pork eating infidels of the world. I mean he hates this country and palls around with terrorists and democratically elected dictators like Hugo Chavez of Venezuela exchanging the now infamous “Boyz in the Hood” handshake. I wish I could take credit for the name of the handshake but some prick on Fox has already put that one out there.

Now Black people on the other hand? They're probably gonna say that this is all the work of his White side. Yup, there are some Negroes out there who don't too much care for the man. Yup, and I can hear them now sitting around mad and saying that this too is all the work of Obama's White side. Uh huh, they probably think that this was his way to save Negroes from all that hypertension from eating that damn pork. I mean, Negroes don't have health insurance for the most part, right? And Obama isn't pushing Single Payer Health Care which would make it free for Negroes and the working poor people; and you know how Negroes love free stuff, right? Yeah, that plus he did this to combat the Obesity issue. That's another one to be tossed around especially since recently it’s been reported that fat people are to blame for Global Warming. Let's not forget to add the fact that fat people now have to purchase three seats on a plane to fly.

I mean I know fat people like me are often accused of being full of shit, but this one here takes the cake. Oh well, such is life I suppose. Everybody has to have somebody to blame for what's fucked up in this world and seldom do they ever look in the mirror like me. Me, I just look on the bright side. At least with this "new scare thing" people are going to cut back on pork. Yup, and for me, that would mean no chitlins being cooked at my in-laws this year for Thanksgiving. I've been working on my own personal stop eating chitlins campaign for some years now without much luck. Thankfully because of this, people will eat beef instead, and settle for being mad cows instead of flu ridden pigs with a chance of death, and chitlin breath.

Thanks Sanchez

QUESTION: What's the deal with all these "deadly" viruses originating outside of this country and conveniently being "mysteriously" originated by people of color?

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails