Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kobe Bryant Served Paternity Papers After Orlando Magic Game?

"That's All The Tears I'mo Get, Kobe?"
I get a lot of tips to stories in my inbox from readers daily; some of them I post, and some of them I don't. Some of them are pretty serious stuff, and some of them like the following gossip makes me laugh so hard I have to share. According to the sports blog TerezOwens.com, everybody's favorite accused rapist and dirty-butt-white-girl fucker, Kobe Bryant, was served paternity papers just after a game with the Orlando Magic a few nights ago.

Now to some of you this isn't funny. But, that's because you probably bought the Laker Snuggiue; you named your kid Hobe; and, right now you're wearing a Kobe Bryant onesie Yep, for you especially, this would  be a hard pill to swallow. But I'm not a fan of the guy, and I can't pass up the irony.
On the heels of the Orlando Magic’s Gilbert Arenas being served at halftime with child support and custody papers, comes another NBA player being handed a mysterious package..My sources are telling me Kobe was handed paternity papers …Here’s what we’re being told, “Right around the time Tiger Woods was involved in his whole affair mess , a girl Kobe was mixed up with earlier in the year gave birth to his ‘alleged’ child…Kobe  paid for her to live in Italy for the last year..She’s returned to the states and is now seeking legal rights.” This sounds plausible, Kobe has cheated on his wife Vanessa in the past…Haven’t these guys learned to keep their hands by their sides when exiting the court. (source)
Now I don't do gossip; well, not that much. But any whichaways, should this be true, I think it's gonna take more than a Gazillion dollar diamond ring and some public tears to satisfy Mrs. Kobe Bryant. But then again, maybe she already knows about this and it doesn't matter. However, should this be true, I find it quite ironic especially coming from the dude who snitched on Shaquille O'Neal when he was caught up in his fuckery. If true, for the sake of Laker fans, here's to hoping the new baby momma doesn't work at a Colorado hotel.

Watch ya back Lamar O'dom.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails