Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rep. Chris Lee (R-NY) Gets Busted Trolling Craigslist - But Did You Know The Woman Was Black? Oh How The World Swirls

Chris Lee is Down with OPP
So I'm sitting at home talking to my wife about this crazy snow storm rolling through the city of Memphis, and I get a call from one of my very good friends. I answer the phone and she nervously says, "Hey, what are you doing?" I tell her that we're watching this snow and hoping it doesn't get to 9 inches as it did in Little Rock, Ark. Knowing that she's been sick for a while, I asked if she was at home instead of at the office. To which she replied,"Yes."

Still somewhat nervous, she asked if I was near my PC, and suggested if I wasn't I should go to it. Still nervous, she said that she had something to show me, and that she wanted me to be the first person to see this. I get to my PC, go to Gawker.com as instructed, and this is the lead story I see:
Rep. Christopher Lee is a married Republican congressman serving the 26th District of New York. But when he trolls Craigslist's "Women Seeking Men" forum, he's Christopher Lee, "divorced" "lobbyist" and "fit fun classy guy." One object of his flirtation told us her story.

On the morning of Friday, January 14, a single 34-year-old woman put an ad in the "Women for Men" section of Craigslist personals. "Will someone prove to me not all CL men look like toads?" she asked, inviting "financially & emotionally secure" men to reply.

That afternoon, a man named Christopher Lee replied. He used a Gmail account that Rep. Christopher Lee has since confirmed to be his own. (It's the same Gmail account that was associated with Lee's personal Facebook account, which the Congressman deleted when we started asking questions.)

By email, Lee identified himself as a 39-year-old divorced lobbyist and sent a PG picture to the woman from the ad. (In fact, Lee is married and has one son with his wife. He's also 46.)
(Read More)
OK, so now at this point I'm literally in tears with fits of uncontrollable laughter as I sat at my PC. Not because of the fact that yet another Republican champion of family and moral values gets caught out there, and exposed as a hypocrite. But because the woman in the story is actually on the other end of my phone-call. You see, I've known this woman for a number of years, and one thing we've always laughed about, is the way she would enact her "justice" on lying, cheating, and downright trifling men.

Let's just say that this was the ultimate payback.


Now, as the article states, she is in fact a government employee and prefers to remain anonymous. Aside from the possible implications, in all honesty, she has always been adamant of her anonymity on the internet. Having said that, I refuse to "out her" as I've already told one pesky news reporter seeking information on her. But I'll tell you guys what Gawker hasn't told you about her: She's an intelligent, beautiful Black professional professional, and not one of these Craigslist Gold Digging Hookers as I'm sure some would think her to be

Gawker also failed to mention that upon seeing what she looks like, the good public official and husband aggressively sought to have my friend send him those not-so-innocent pics of herself via email. Yeah, you know, the naked kind? Uh-huh, so much for the GOP being racist, and Negro adverse, right? And I'm pretty sure my Republican readers won't see this as a big deal. After all, he was exercising his Constitutional right to Bare Arms... and Chest, right?

Of course she declined his advances and terminated all communication with him. But that's not what Lee is saying. According to him his email account was hacked, and obviously his computer took that picture of himself above and sent it to my friends email. Well, obviously his wife didn't buy that story; he resigned within hours of being outted. Yep, what's that thing they say about doing stuff in the dark? Oh yeah, hypocrites and Republicans need not apply.

NOTE: You can find out more from and about my friend on TheLoop21.com

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails