Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Muammar Gaddafi: The Realest Brotha in Africa

So, people are asking or would like to see some form of U.S. intervention - military or otherwise, but really military - in Libya. Meanwhile, elsewhere on the African continent, there's this place called Darfur, and...

So anywhichaways, ya boy RiPPa ain't here to start no trouble or bother nobody. Yep, not trynna raise no awareness about ongoing conflicts in Africa them media peoples ain't talking about. But, I'm just gon' take a minute out of my recovery from eye surgery to shout-out my man Maummar Gaddafi (or however you spell that niggas name).

First off, I ain't really been paying attention to the goings on over there, but I've heard that "people" want him out. Damn, where's the love Libiya? Just sayin', y'ont get a nigga back like that (?).

I know them Western cowboys ain't been feelin the brotha for minute. But I thought we was over that whole beef? I mean Ronald Reagan tried to murk the brotha back in the day 'cuz he wasn't feeling Saddam Hussein, back when we liked that nigga. Back when Iran was trynna take him out. Funny how the script gets flipped, right?

Shit, it was allgood a week ago when Dubya and Muammar kissed and made up after he denounced Al-Queda, Tupac Shakur, and Thug Life 'n shit. But now, we back on that Ole hater-ass-hater drama; and, my man Gaddafi ain't goin' out. No sir, he ain't gon' give up his corner or block just like that - yeah, fuck whatever Marlo say; I got oil bitch, and I'm rich!

So anyway, today I heard Gaddafi say some shit that to me, qualified as a real nigga moment. Speaking to the world via Turkish TV, dude basically said the following in defiance:

"Ok, y'all wanna take me out? Alright. Just know that if you do, Africans will invade Europe, have sex with white folks, and Europe will become Black."

Of course he didn't exactly say those words; I'm paraphrasing, but that's what the hell he meant. And there's no doubt about it, folks.

Now see, to a brotha like me with an appreciation for all types of ill shit and gangsterisms? That. Shit. Was. Epic! Seriously, he went there, son. Muammar Gaddafi pulled the race card, told them fools and kept it real.

In a Tony Montana sorta way? That shit qualifies as a real nigga moment.Yup, and in my head he had a mountain of coke on his desk when he said that shit too. I'm just sayin', that was the ultimate "fuck you... you don't want it with Hov'," type move. Hey, what can I say? When it rains, niggas get wet. And, Gaddafi has been good to many governments and rebel groups in Africa over the years.

Sure this ain't enough to make anyone think twice about bombing his ass. But do the elites in Europe really want an influx of Africans to add to their "immigrant" problem? In particular, the problem they have with Muslim immigrants? You know, the whole Sharia Law thing that's taking America by storm? Do they really want, or would they be comfortable  with Europe becoming "colorized" (more than it has) like a Ted Turner classic movie?

I dunno if any of this matters in the grand scheme of things as far as global politics. But on the real, a guy who travels the world with female bodyguards talking greasy would piss me off more than a little bit.Especially when I want him dead, and have had for decades like Western & European leaders.


Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails