Saturday, May 3, 2008

LEMME SMELL YO DICK!!!


Yep, thats right! Thats what the title says and thats what the title means...

"LEMME SMELL YOUR DICK!"


Ok lemme explain. There are some women who have trust issues with their significant others to the point that when he comes home, she smells his dick to see if he's been cheating. Nope, I'm not making that shit up. Some of you may have heard of such behavior as I have. But I doubt any of you even knows a dick sniffer. Well dammit I do. I remember back in the day, one of my boys who also was my brother-in-law at the time came to my house. He stopped by and I was at home alone. The first thing he asked was could he use my bathroom. I'm like yeah, what kinda question is that to be asking because you're like family. He then explained that he needed to wash his dick nut not necessarily take a shower. When he told me that, I was trippin because my first thought was I'd be damned if this nigga washes his dick in my sink! So I asked him what the fuck was going on that it was so important to come to my muthafuckin house just to wash your dick. As I stood there clueless, this fool tells me that he's been cheating on his wife, and she doesn't trust him. SO I'm wondering, what the fuck does that have to do with my bathroom. Thats when this nigga tells me that everytime he comes home, the first thing he has to do is drop is draws so that she can do a smell test on his dick. Upon telling me this, I fell out laughing. I thought that it was fucked up to have to go thru that, but oh well, better him than me.

I'd be damned if I have to go thru that bullshit to improve trust in my relationship. But hey, he was fuckin around and thats why he had to come to my house and wash his dick. I didn't let him use the sink but I did let him use the bathroom to do it. Later that night I told my wife what happened. It was no surprise to her, she said that his wife has been like that for years even as far back as when they were just dating. I caught this video on the page of my man Eddie Blue Eyes, and it reminded me of the story I just told. Its some new song I guess. I've never heard it on the radio, but I doubt that I ever will. I don't know if you've ever heard of stories like this one, or if you are a dick/pussy sniffer ya damn self. If you are, I suggest you get some help or get the fuck out of the relationship. I'm willing to bet that here on 360, there are dick and pussy sniffers just by the level of BITCHASSNESS on display around this site. But when you have to start sniffin dicks and pussy, I think its time to bounce.

Don't you?



And now, the video that inspried this post...





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny because I'm an avid reader of fiction work by black authors. In the past 3-4 years, I don't know how many times I've read a book where the man would come home and the woman would stop him at the door and turn him on to see if he would get an erection or act like she was gonna give him head to see if he smelled like another woman, soap or just plain ole dick smell. LMAO You're crazy! But yes, when you have to sniff parts, either hire a PI to confirm your suspision or just bounce.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails