I'm not an advocate for cheating on your spouse, but dammit if I don't say something about cats puttin a black-eye in the game. Just this past weekend we've been witness to two stories in the news we all know about what happened to Steve McNair as well as Marion Barry. I've already touched on these two incidents separately. But with the latest updates I'm left shaking my head.
It was revealed today that the McNair incident was a murder-suicide deal. Duh! Tell us something we didn't already know. What we didn't know was whether he was in the process of a divorce, separated from his wife, or if his wife even knew about his other relationship. Well, according to sources, his wife had no idea about the other woman, and they were in fact still together and looking to purchase a new home; hence their current home being on the market.
It was also speculated and obviously unable to be confirmed that the 20yr old chick he was bangin' on the side was of the impression that he was divorcing his wife. Yes, she even went as far as to put up her furniture for sale under the impression of moving in with McNair. Damn Steve, what were you telling this chick? Evidently he was tellin her some good shit because this chick had her relatives thinking they were gonna get married. I guess that would explain why she bought the gun she used two days prior to blastin his ass.
So where did Steve put a Black eye in the game? Well pumping this chicks head up for starters. (Well RiPPa you don't know what he was tellin' this girl. For all we know she was a crazy b*tch!) You're right, I don't know what he may have been telling her, but we do know that he's been showering her with gifts and takin her on trips and shit. We do know that for her 20th birthday in May he bought her a Cadillac Escalade. I don't know about you, but whether you're wealthy and can afford it or not, you just don't go around buying 20yr olds Escalades in exchange for affection and the occasional blowjob.
What Steve should have did, is not cheat on his wife. But, since he decided to cheat, what he should have done was holla at a stripper chick. I'm just sayin: had he picked a stripper chick who knew how to play her position he may be alive today. For real though! He picked up this young broad at a Dave & Busters of all places. If you've ever been there you'd know that there are no stripper poles at that establishment. Picking up some chick who works there when you're the retired star NFL quarterback you are puts a black-eye in the game.
Had he stepped out and picked up some strip club side action he would be alive today. Do you really think if his side action was a stripper she would have flipped the script like the Iranian chick did? Hell no she wouldn't. Why would she do such a thing and mess up a good thing. I mean everybody knows that the only reason all strippers even work the pole is to pay college tuition, right?
I give you full disclosure that I have been laughing my ass off after reading this story this afternoon; no joke, you have to click the link and read it. Of course you know he was arrested last weekend for stalking. Well, the woman in question, like McNair, is his side piece -- she even works for him. They've had a year long relationship which broke off recently all because Barry's pimp hand was weak.
Now this woman is divorced and fighting cancer. Supposedly for that reason her ex-husband is in her life as they share a 16yr old daughter. According to her ex, though they're not together, he's been assisting her with her fight with the deadly disease. From the looks of it, our boy Marion ain't quite feeling the ex in the picture thing.
From all accounts, Marion flipped out when she attempted to attend an event with her ex in tow. In a pure hater move Marion pulled rank and used his power and influence to have her ex removed or not allowed to attend this city event. Apparently this was the last straw for Marion's side booty and she's since stopped seeing his ass. According to recorded voice mails on this site, Barry has been calling her talking shit ever since.
You see, Barry and this woman - pictured above - attended the DNC in Denver last summer, and were to share a room. Now mind you, she was there working for him at the time, but because she refused to suck his d*ck he kicked her out of the hotel room. I don't know about you, but to me that shit was cold-blooded.
Yup, Marion Barry is gangsta like that especially in those hotel rooms with women; I don't know but maybe he was having a crack whore flashback or something. I don't know what's their deal but on one of the recordings I listened to she alleges to kicking his ass in a Vegas hotel lobby. In her words she says they were like Ike and Tina Turner. Maybe Marion is into that dominatrix shit?
- “I’m gone. I’m not gonna think about it anymore. I’m not gonna worry about it like I used to, not gonna pray about it, not gonna do nothing....You don’t even exist. Goodbye, good luck, God bless you.”
- “Wake up, Donna. Come down here and enjoy yourself. Let’s meet and try to resolve this thing. You don’t want to meet? I’m gone.You won’t hear from me again.”
- “I’m getting ready to leave the situation, but call me and we can meet away from your house. I would suggest in a park or something and talk about this....I want to help save your life. So, call me.”
- “Donna, this thing’s gotten outta hand. That’s too bad. I don’t want to continue talking to you about anything and I don’t want to press no charges, I don’t wanna do nothin.’ I just want to be left alone and so you oughtta do the same thing. Don’t call me.”
- “Donna, you don’t have to answer your home phone....Don’t call me back. I will not take a call from you; I’m not gonna call you, so this is it.”
- “Donna, call me....I’d like to apologize and settle this matter. It’s not anybody’s interest to continue.”
- “Call me and let me know what you think ’cause I’m ready to end all this and let it go. I apologize to you. I’m sorry. You know I love you and that after this we gonna go our separate ways and I’ll give up trying to help....Call me.”
- “It’s not in either one of our interests or anybody’s interest to keep this stuff going. I’m prepared...to apologize...And, uh, so call me back. Please. On my cell phone.” [source]
You may not agree with me, and yes you may say that they both had no business doing what they were doing. You know what? If that's your stance I agree. However, I say if you're gonna play the game, or try to be a player, at least do it right. Somehow somewhere I can't help but to think that Bishop Magic Don Juan is shaking his head over this. Gladly Marion Barry is alive unlike Steve McNair to provide us with some more classic moments.
Did that Negro say "I'm addicted to you,"...?