Thursday, January 14, 2010

Pat Robertson: Earthquake was a result of a Haitain "Pact with the devil"


You know, sometimes there are things that just makes my jaw drop, but then I'm able to pick it up off the floor quickly.  The STAGGERING ignorance, and RACISM, displayed by the human piece of walking shit that is Pat Robertson has rendered my jaw pretty much locked to the floor.  I cannot even begin to understand his latest vitriolic rant against people of color.

Yes, folks.  He blames the Haitians' fight for independence against SLAVERY and OPPRESSION at the hands of French masters--of course after likening it to a "pact with the devil"--as the reason for the 7.0 earthquake that shook an already poverty stricken Haiti, to its knees.

I wish I was making this shit up:

Pat Robertson, the evangelical Christian who once suggested God was punishing Americans with Hurricane Katrina, says a "pact to the devil" brought on the devastating earthquake in Haiti.


Officials fear more than 100,000 people have died as a result of Tuesday's 7.0-magnitude earthquake in Haiti.


Robertson, the host of the "700 Club," blamed the tragedy on something that "happened a long time ago in Haiti, and people might not want to talk about it."


The Haitians "were under the heel of the French. You know, Napoleon III and whatever," Robertson said on his broadcast Wednesday. "And they got together and swore a pact to the devil. They said, 'We will serve you if you will get us free from the French.' True story.{How the f*ck would you know?--SS} And so, the devil said, 'OK, it's a deal.' "


Native Haitians defeated French colonists in 1804 and declared independence.


"You know, the Haitians revolted and got themselves free. But ever since, they have been cursed by one thing after the other."
I just love how the old bastard says his rhetoric is a "true story" as if he was there... But then again, Pat Robertson confirms my worst suspicions that vampires are real. I digress...


The sad thing is all day at Mr. Slim's workplace, the usual "suspects" were spouting off at the mouth about how Obama is going to use this disaster for his own ends, or how the Haitian people deserved the earthquake because they had the AUDACITY to be too poor to create a more modern infrastructure.

I was going to say that Robertson makes me embarrassed to call myself a Christian, but then after thinking about it, I realized that he's not a Christian. He's an impostor. He's a smut peddling, hateful, racist, and lecherous charlatan who masquerades as a Christian to steal money from the naive and the elderly.

If the people of Haiti were punished with an earthquake for getting their independence, I would hate to see what's in store for the people that enslaved them. I would love to know if he has the same thoughts on the American colonials who spilled British blood for their independence.

Cut these bastards down!   People like Pat Robertson and his supporters don't deserve common courtesy any longer.  I just saw a poor toddler, probably just leaving his/her infant years, under a white sheet, dead on the ground like an animal.  Tell me what the hell that baby did to deserve dying in an earthquake?  What pact did that baby make that deserved this?

I know this much, the Bible is clear that many a supposed "Christian" will fall for false prophets.  I'm not going to be fooled.





Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails