Friday, December 17, 2010

B.O.B: It’s Not Just a New Rap Artist [NSFW]

B.O.B. The Rapper
by Tracy Renee Jones

Okay, I’ll admit it. I LOVE SEX and I’m down for nearly everything. I study sex, sexuality and human sexual practices with as much vigor as I did my college studies (cum laude). I researched taboo sexual topics back in the day in the aisles of my local library using the card catalog. Who would have known that teenager sitting Indian style on the floor in the corner was discreetly reading The Joy’s of Sex behind a Superman comic book? I’ve gotten a lot of shit about my enthusiasm for sex; but that doesn’t stop me. My condolences go out to you if you are one of those females that dislike bumping uglies. It takes a dam lot for me to back quietly away from the hotel room door.

Thanks to Google I’ve been learning lots of new things I otherwise would have been ignorant to. Lately folks have been talking about “DL” brothers and I’ve noticed there are plenty of women who are buying into it. It doesn’t take much for Black women to accuse a Black man of being ‘on the DL’ (and some legitimately are..but that’s a post for another day). I feel there is such a gray area when it comes to sexual practices and sexual orientation that I must ask....

Are they the same thing?

We can agree that if a man sleeps with another man he is participating in a homosexual act. But what if a man requests rear entry from his woman? Would he be considered gay if he enjoyed his woman’s finger, or a tongue or a *cough* in the place the sun don’t shine?


Bend Over Boyfriend is the practice of female anal sexual penetration of a male. This brings about a whole new dynamic to couples who are comfortable with experimental sex.

"Well, why he gonna do that for?" you ask...

Because prostate stimulation is thought to bring on the most powerful Big O a man can experience EVER! Often referred to as the ‘male G-Spot’; some men can train themselves to orgasm by anal stimulation alone. I don’t know…an additional way to have orgasm may be worth the trouble for some men. You know how men are about busting a nut!

And there are a number of ways to stimulate the prostate. You can easily buy everything from dildos to butt plugs and G-spot vibrators which can all be delivered to your door in a discreet brown package so your nosy neighbors don’t know. Commonly referred to as "prostate toys", "prostate sex toys", and "anal simulators" they’ve become part of foreplay for many couples. But I might not be telling YOU anything that you don’t already know.

As more men become familiar with the practice of B.O.B I’m sure more men will try it. Could it one day actually become commonplace? Also, with the massive amounts of adult equipment and products for sex play, both men and woman have become more open and responsive to experimenting in bed.

But reading up on it is one thing. I had to go out and find a test subject to interview about my further questions. Apparently, in general heterosexual males that practice B.O.B do not consider the act homosexual in and of itself. The men I spoke to don’t consider themselves to be gay, since they are not attracted to the same sex. B.O.B was something between themselves and their girlfriends. I wish I could talk to the girlfriends and find out if their men’s interest in this sexual activity made the ladies question their men’s sexuality.

I had to ponder this question myself. All I can say is that I wouldn’t consider a man who enjoys B.O.B to be gay if he only did it with a female. Though there are some men who do move on to learning to enjoy BBC (Big Black *cough*) by cruising the MSM (Men Sexing Men) sites because they seek more aggressive sex and penetration deeper than a female can provide manually. One gentleman I spoke to explained to me that his use of men goes no further than intercourse. He does not consider himself gay because he has never developed emotional feelings for nor has he ever had a sexual attraction to another man.

I don’t know what to do with that so I ask you brilliant people....Does participating in a specific activity denote ones sexual orientation or is sexual attraction and emotional connection more of an indicator?

You be the judge. But just don’t judge me!!

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails