Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rev Jesse Jackson: "Obama Has Let Me Down"


I don't know when it was the last time Barack Obama had some Harold's Fried Chicken, Leon's BBQ, or some Dock's Fish. Hell, I don't know when it was the last time he has been to Chicago. But you know what? I think it's time for the brother to take a trip back to the crib to chill with the homies for a minute.

Excuse me for being "sanctimonious", but Barack needs to give Rev. Jeremiah Wright a call. Yep, he needs to give the man a call, go home, kiss the rings, and repent. Shit, throw on those shoes with the holes in 'em and take a walk around the hood for a minute. Oh, and trust me, I'm saying this 'cuz I love this brotha.

No seriously, anytime "certain people" (read: white folks) are able to get a man to "compromise" on where he goes to church on Sunday morning. Is it any wonder that he caved to republicans on extending tax cuts for the rich? No wonder fellow Chicago resident, Rev. Jessie Jackson, feels as let down as he says he is. Somehow I know you're just gonna chalk him up as just another Obama hater.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails