Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pastor Fred Phelps Sr: God Sent Jared Laughner to Kill Rep. Danielle Giffords, & Prays for More Shooters (God is Good)

Well it's Sunday, so I see it befitting to spread not only the Gospel, but also bear witness to the greatness of our lord and savior for yet another one of his many creations on this earth. Yes, God is good and everything good comes from God. Can I get an Amen? Amen. Today I present one of God's chosen to spread the good word; the word of life. So without further ado, I present Pastor Fred Phelps Sr. of the Westboro  Baptist Church as he gives God the praise and thanks for the assassination attempt on the life of Danielle Giffords:


Now I know what you're thinking: Why would God do such a thing as to create a madman for the sole reason of  inflicting pain and suffering to fourteen innocent shooting victims (and their families), of which six of them were killed? I dunno, but all I'll say is that the lord works in mysterious ways, and everything from and of God is good; much like the good Pastor Fred Phelps Sr. above. You say he might be a bit deranged and un-Godly, but that cannot be.

God is love.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails