Thursday, April 21, 2011

This is What Ignorant Racist Republicans Sound & Look Like (South Carolina Edition)

(H/T Angry Black Lady)

Last week I'm talking to this lady who identifies as a lifelong Democrat, and supporter of president Obama. I tell her that I too am a supporter, but I didn't like the idea of him extending the Bush Tax Cuts, and now having to propose cutbacks at the expense of the poor. She then told me that I'm really a Republican because I hate the president and probably believes he's Kenyan. After that conversation I came to the conclusion that it's hard to call right-wingers idiots when there are dummies on your side as well.

But hey, closet Republican or not, I know I'm not as blissfully ignorant as some of these fine Republican voters from South Carolina in the following clip.These people would make Preston Brooks proud. And to think that these are the descendants of people who seceded and wanted to have their own country(?). I could be wrong, but something tells me that they should have cut these fools loose back on December 20th, 1860. Hell, one of them even said the gov't spends too much on education! Can you believe that shit? OK, don't answer; instead, watch the following and have a good laugh on me.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails