Thursday, November 19, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Oprah Winfrey set to call it quits on daytime talk


Say it ain't so Harpo!How are you just gonna up and leave us like that?!! I loved you when you were fat!!! Yes, and I even overlook all the lesbian rumors. You're a Black woman doing ya thing and you made me proud Oprah:

CHICAGO -- Oprah Winfrey's production company says Winfrey will announce Friday that her talk show will end in 2011 after its 25th season on the air. Chicago-based Harpo Productions Inc. said Thursday night that the talk show host will give more details live on the "The Oprah Winfrey Show" broadcast Friday.

 Winfrey started her broadcasting career in Nashville, Tenn., and Baltimore, Md., before relocating to Chicago in 1984 to host WLS-TV's morning talk show "A.M. Chicago."

That show was renamed "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in 1985.

A year later, Winfrey established Harpo and her talk show went into syndication. In 1990, Winfrey opened Harpo Studios in Chicago's West Loop neighborhood. (source)

Oh lawd Jesus, what is we gon' do?!!! Oprah has been on TV for 25yrs, and has become the wealthiest Black women in America. Oprah has even little white girls wishing they could grow up to be Black and sucessful as her. Surely her show will forever be the standard by which all talk shows are measured, and I'm sure she will be missed by many. Maybe now she'll have time for her and I to get together and have kids.

Yes, I love Oprah Winfrey!

There I said it!

Yes, I love Oprah and I'm not ashamed of it.

Hell, everybody loves Oprah...

Well, probably not this guy:


Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails