Friday, November 20, 2009

Pastor James David Manning is going to jail? I'm gonna miss that silly Negro!


Ok listen, if you haven't realized it just yet, I thoroughly enjoy watching Pastor James David Manning's videos on YouTube. My love for this religious nutjob as he assaults Barack Obama is purely therapeutic because, well, they say that laughter is the best medicine. And  just as he's referred to by the good folks over at We Are Respectable Negroes, he is indeed, my weekly happiness pill.

Added to the list of reasons why I love the guy is the fact that my Republican/Conservative buddies send me his videos and tout him as a scholar - if only they knew this fool is a convicted criminal they would stop using him as the poster child for Black conservatism; yeah, to them, he's one of the "Good Negroes".

According to his latest video, he received a visit from the Department of Homeland Security, the CIA, and the NYPD the other night for something he may have said about Barack Obama. I kinda knew something was up when his latest video when being the comedian he is, he invited Barack Obama's Kenyan grandmother to his house for Thanksgiving.


I posted it on a recent blog, but like I said, it's not there anymore, and it is one of his funniest bits yet (do yourself a favor and checkout the post before this one and listen to what he says about Oprah Winfrey; it's friggin hilarious!). Now I don't know if this latest news is true - I seriously believe this crazy Negro is just that delusional to make all of this shit up.

Checkout his latest and tell me if you think this is true:



I'm all for free speech and all, and I can honestly say from what I've heard from this patriotic man of God - keeping in mind I haven't heard all of his garbage - he's completely harmless. To me, his talk is not exactly or anything like yelling fire in a crowded theater. I mean, let's be real, it's not like he's praying to God that Obama should be killed or anything...

He's supposedly being investigated for this:



Yeah, I know it's probably hypocritical of me to say that he's no threat after slamming those crazy-ass Tea-Baggers and Birthers in the past for the possibility of inciting violence. But trust me, nobody is taking this Negro seriously; not me anyway; but don't tell that to the 369 people offering him support on his website in their commentary. If they should throw his silly ass back in prison, I shole gon' miss this party clown.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails