Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sarah Palin is as retarded as all the people who love her - immediate relatives excluded, of course


What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina? Only some of the things that come out of her vagina are retarded. What?!! Oh c'mon, don't act like you didn't think that was funny; no seriously, I heard you laughing. OK, so you might think I was dead wrong, and you're right. Linking Sarah Palin with the retarded is definitely an insult to the mentally challenged among us. But allow me to get my John Mayer on, dammit; allow me to be great! But if you feel the need we can both hop on the euphemism treadmill in the comment section of this post. Either that or you can talk to the hand...

No but seriously, how in the world can Sarah Palin during last weekend's Conservative Cross Burning & Klan Swap Meet Tea Party Convention in Nashville Tennessee criticize Barack Obama for using a teleprompter, when her simple ass had a friggin cheat-sheet scribbled on the palm of her hand? I mean what's up with that shit? If I were a republican or fellow Tea Party boozer I'd be mad. Not at the fact that she dissed Barack Obama - they relish that shit. But more so because she got paid $100,000 to deliver the key note address.


I'm just sayin', if a mu'fucka is getting paid $100,000 to give a "major speech". I'd like to think that said mu'fucka, would know what the hell they were talking about and not have to resort to some 'ole high school write some shit on my palm stuff, because I didn't study. And this is the person some people would vote for as president of the United States? A person who may in a moment of confusion enter an item off their palm scribbled grocery list as the launch code for a nuclear assault? Uh-huh, but yet Barack Obama is the idiot?

No wonder it took her 10yrs and 5 colleges before she graduated.





The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Sarah Palin Uses a Hand-O-Prompter
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorEconomy

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails