Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mexicans are training Somali & Middle Eastern terrorists on how to look Mexican

This has to be the strangest justification ever for the need for border security along the southern border. In my opinion, it amounts to nothing but more of the same old politics of fear. A tactic that Republicans have advanced with much success under the previous administration:


I don't know, and I could be wrong, but ain't no way a Somali is going to pass him/herself off as no damn Mexican. Yeah, sure there are dark skinned Latinos; I'm not stupid, and I know that. Hell, I came up in Brooklyn, New York. But, er, um, some cat trying to sneak into the country sounding like Manute Bol trying to pass himself off as a Lucha Libre wrestler? Yeah, that one just ain't happening.

You just don't slap a Sombrero on a black dudes head and he automatically becomes a bull fighter. Now of course this throws that whole racial profiling thing in a quandary; and yes, I could understand how frustrating and embarrassing it could be for border patrol personnel, should they allow some Somaili-Mexican terrorist to sneak into the country. But trust me, this is bullshit, and it's not gonna happen. But just for the sake of argument, how do you "train" someone to look Mexican? Wait a minute, forget that question. I mean if Brad Pitt can get away with playing The Mexican, then anything is possible.


There goes those 9/11 fear tactics again...

WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails