Saturday, November 13, 2010

From the Dope Fiend Files: Mother Fakes Daughter's Funeral for Drug Money

Some of the most ingenious individuals walking the earth, are drug addicts; no bullshit, I'm for real. I mean when you're a slave shackled to a drug addiction, you'll do just about anything you can to get your hands on money to get high. You'll lie, cheat, and steal all in the name of chasing that elusive first hit. No seriously, spend some time around your crackhead cousins and they'll tell you all about it, folks.

Now I've personally heard some stories and have met my share of addicts in my time. But nothing I've ever heard can compare to the following story of Angie Boyd from Richmond, Indiana. Not even on A&E's weekly show Intervention, will you hear anything remotely close to anything like this woman has done. I'm serious; this shit takes selling VCRs at 4am to get high to a whole new level:


As elaborate a scheme as she attempted to pull off, one has to wonder if she was trying to go for the motherload (um, no pun intended). She lied about the death of her daughter. And even went as far as to say that she was murdered by her ex-boyfriend. I know Richmond Indiana is a small town and all, but I'd like to think that people would have known about the death of her daughter prior to this.

But hey, dope fiends are some of the most convincing people in the world, so, it's easy to see how she would be able to pull something like this off, had her brother not decided to drop a dime on her. I'm not sure if what she did was a crime, that is, if she hasn't defrauded anyone of any funds as a result of her scheme. However, I do hope they find her, and get her the help she needs.

(STORY HERE)

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails