Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pure F*ckery: No Breakfast For Kids Wearing 'Wrong' Shoes At Chicago Grade School


I'll be honest, I'm not big on dress codes at schools which involves school uniforms. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I attended catholic schools as a kid and wore preppy uniforms for 12yrs. But be that as it may, I'm a firm believer in the old saying that it's not the clothes that makes the man.

Having said that, I'm pretty sure those "well dressed" officials who denied these kids their breakfast are some slave-catching uppity Negroes. OK, so what if they were in violation. So what if they've worn the same shoes all year and nobody noticed before now (which is bullshit). Was not allowing them breakfast truly the best course of action? You might think it was, but then, you too might be a slave catcher. Sure, rules are rules, but I'm sorry, this is bullshit.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails