Friday, December 19, 2008

REALLY NIGGA?? YOU'RE A ROLE MODEL??!!

No shit? For real nigga?? You're grown up now? No more ejaculating on the backs of females? I mean, are you serious? Kids look up to you? Ok don't answer that, you had grown folks around the world dancing to your garbage. If the grown ups do it, I'm sure you're right. Yeah, you're right, kids look up to you. So now what? You're now a conscious rapper with wack beats, and nursery school rhymes? Oh you're a five percenter now? Don't tell me you gon' be on that "Peace God" shit??

Listen, I'm not feeling you, and my two teenage daughters are not feeling you. Not only do I as a hip hop head think you suck. My teenage daughters who don't know jack about Kool Herc, Grandmater Flash, Grandmaster Caz, Funky 4 Plus One More etc. think you're garbage. You know why? Because they have a father like me to steer them away from your ignorant talk. Oh yeah, I caught that shout out you gave to our slave masters a few weeks ago. Remember that? Yeah, because of them your Black ass is here in America free to act a fool, and polute the minds of kids. Thank God not my kids.

Like I said, they think you're pretty fuckin stupid, and your music sucks. But seriously, instead of apologizing to the kids who listen to you. You should apologize to your momma. I don't know the lady, but in spite of the new found riches you've come up on. I could only hope that you're an embarrassment to her and the rest of your family. I'm sorry dude. I'm not feeling this forced PR move. You don't sound too genuine. But I gotta give you props...at least you can read a que card pretty well.

Now Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....

get that fuck outta here with your bullshit!

Buh bye

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you. You know I do. I'm your fan. Now here goes.
Soulja, Young B, they have both come out with a preference, stated their opinion, and paid for it. In the interests of their careers they offered apologies nad retractions.
I have some respect for them, at least they're learning that choices have consequences and making your views public has backlash. Live and learn, right?
I have absolutely no love for those garbage handlers like Snoop who spout nonstop the most violent hater slop they can come up with, just to keep sellin'. Those bitchasses contribute absolutely nothing positive to our community.
I'm fed up with the hate and refuse to help feed it.

RiPPa said...

@Blackberry: But see, I don't think this dude is even contrite. If people never clowned his stupid statement, or shoutout to our Slave masters, I doubt he would have even made this gesture. But hey, I could be wrong.

Citizen Ojo said...

When I heard he was on a list for the top 10 rappers I knew the world was coming to an end. I don't fault him for his stupid song being successful. I blame the sheep that bought it and danced to it. ... By the way "Duck Bitch" that is real funny...

achoiceofweapons said...

Yo RIPPa,
Damn dude, you need a hug and a new Rakim album to sooothe the pain. LOL
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

You already know my stance.

He's just a kid who's following dumb ass music trend. That's all. Who knows? He might be genuine. I'll give him a good year to redeem himself.

Oh, yeah, and about him shouting out the Slave Masters, SNOOP did the same thing some years ago. I don't think anybody made a big deal about that since he was a O.G, though.

Ann Brock said...

Rippa you give it straight with no chaser that's one reason I like your blog. You no he's young and still in that developing stages of life. Maybe he will wise up before it's to late.

I was on you tube one day and saw a clip were Soul ja boy was blowing his nose on money and throwing it in the trash. I all most wanted to cuss after seeing that.

Anonymous said...

I don't like his music.. I am just glad he is out making money. I hate to see a young black man out on the streets.. He might become a better person as far as his music, when he gets older.. It was the music industry that made that a hit..

Anonymous said...

* I am just glad he is out making money*
But on our backs? Like, at some point he has to introduce himself to integrity, if he missed that intro at home. He is truly and remarkably talented, even less excuse for his b******t. Sharp enough to put out a hit with it's own matching dance!
Merry Christmas, everybody

RiPPa said...

OK, so how about I just foundout that this clown has his own animated cartoon in the works.

LINK:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkXzi3zIf8

Kjen said...

Well, if he's getting his own cartoon I would be willing to think of him as a throw back to 'old school' music. Remember, back in the day when everyone artist seemed to get their own cartoon. Kid N' Play, Hammer with his talking dance shoes.

Nowadays, everything has just sped up. Souljah Boy's next release will be his 'Greatest Hits' album.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails