Saturday, April 11, 2009

Love That Chicken!


Ok, this one ain't funny as it is probably just a sign of the tough economic times. A week or so ago, this guy was caught on tape robbing a convenience store with his kid in tow. Reports say that he did this out of desperation to be able to provide for his kid having recently lost his job. Ok, so he was a White guy, and I'm sure America, though disgusted by his crime, could probably feel his pain.

QUESTION:Do you think they would be so "forgiving" of the cats who did this:

Ok, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the guys who did this shit was Black. Yeah sure I'm exhibiting my racial bias, but damn! If this shit doesn't sound like some ig'nant Negro shit, then I don't know what else is.

"Give up the chicken!"

Now ain't that some shit? These clowns cases the Popeye's restaurant, just to be sure they were able to rob this woman for some chicken. I could be wrong, but I don't think chicken is some new slang for money. I mean, they specifically asked for chicken, got it, and took the ladies money as if it was a condiment. Hopefully this doesn't become an epidemic in this country. We already have some fool killing Black women being dubbed a serial killer and all. The last thing we need is a chicken bandit running around. I wonder if they'll ever hit the Obama Fried Chicken joint in Brooklyn.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails