Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Man pretends to be a woman and sexually assualts two teenage girls in same home

As a victim of sexual abuse as a child, I've made peace and have come to terms with the feelings of guilt associated with such an experience. Today, it's very rare that I get upset like I used to when I hear of stories of sexual assaults on children by adults. But every now and then I come across a story like the following that pisses me off:
Chicago, Illinois - Jamelia Lillian Sanders, a 36-year-old South Side man was jailed Saturday after he pretended to be a woman to gain access to two children he is alleged to have molested.

According to Chicago police, Sanders befriended a family several years ago and told them that he was a woman. He was allowed to spend time with two girls, ages seven and nine, and spent a lot of time alone with them while "taking them out."

Investigators say the children told their family Sanders had sexually assaulted them and that he threatened to kill them if they told anyone. He abused the younger victim repeatedly between 2007-2008, and began abusing the older child in January 2010.

Sanders was booked into jail and charged with two counts of predatory sexual assault. He is being held without bond.

It is unclear why Sanders appears to be badly beaten in hs mug shot photo. Angry family members, perhaps?
Now I've told some lies to women just to get the booty, but this shit is taking it too fuckin' far. I'm not a violent person, but I'd love to have twenty minutes alone with this guy in a locked room... NO HOMO... so I can thoroughly beat the shit out of him, as all child molesters should be at least three times a week.

Thankfully there's a place for him where he can get dealt with with extreme prejudice. But err, as a father of 4 daughters? This is why you don't allow strangers in your home - nope, not even that perverted great uncle...

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails