Monday, June 14, 2010

Rep. Steve King (R-IA): By Default, Obama Favors The "Black Person"

So the ever popular racist xenophobic conservative, Rep. Steve King, was interviewed on the G. Gordon Liddy Show (didn't even know this quack Liddy was still alive) and the subject was Arizona's soon to be enacted immigration law. Oh yeah, I'm hearing Arizona's now working on another piece of legislation which targets the American-born children of undocumented immigrants for deportation. I'll get to that one in a bit, but until then, checkout what King had to say about Obama as a critic of Arizona's legislation:
"When you look at this administration, I'm offended by Eric Holder and the President also, their posture.  It looks like Eric Holder said that white people in America are cowards when it comes to race.  And I don't know what the basis of that is but I'm not a coward when it comes to that and I'm happy to talk about these things and I think we should.  But the President has demonstrated that he has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race — on the side that favors the black person." (source)
OK, so here's the thing. If what King is saying is true about Eric Holder and Barack Obama. Then given the fact that the last 43 presidents have been white. Isn't it only "fair" that the current president's "default mechanism" works just as well as all previous presidents? You know, the ones who never favored the black person? I dunno, King may not be a coward as he says, but he sure is stupid. I mean, if Obama and Holder were white like the how ever many white opponents of this law, would that then make him a race traitor?

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails