Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yep, Let's Privatize the U.S. Postal Service & Send those Nigerian Taxi Drivers Back

I give Republicans hell on this blog for their racist, or racially insensitive antics on the regular - seriously, check my archives. But today, I just wanna take a quick second to give a serious twenty-one gun Negro salute to former Senator Al D'Amato (R-NY). Often, when a high profile conservative talking head says something racially offensive, there's almost always a deafening silence from party leadership.

It's very rare that anyone in leadership within the Republican party ever steps up to challenge some of the racist tripe espoused as conservative talking points. But on last Thursday's edition of Fox's "Money Rocks", my conservative hero of the day - Al D'Amato - broke protocol as he all but slapped fellow conservative and GOP strategist, Jack Burkman, with his penis on live television.


In a discussion centered on the privatization of the U.S. Postal Service, it got pretty ugly. And I must admit, I was quite amused to see people of the same ideological leanings arguing on television over an obviously racist statement or comment from one of their com padres. Do watch the following clip, and tell me what you think. Personally, this shit was hilarious and well deserved:



I tell you one thing: it's really nice to see the African continent being mentioned more-so now than ever, in political discourse; surely that has nothing to do with Obama. I just wish more conservatives were like D'Amato to publicly call them on their bullshit. No chance of that happening again anytime soon on Fox News; but this one is something I'll cherish forever.

STORY HERE

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails