Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SEXUAL CONFUSION: SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT


You know, I consider myself to be a pretty liberal kinda guy. But even as liberal as I am, there are just some things that I don't understand. Usually when I seek to come to an understanding of human behavior, I try to have an open mind. Me being almost 38yrs old, I've come to realize that "it takes all kinds" as they say in this world. Rather than be judgmental and dismiss people as being fucked up, I try to understand them. I try to take the time to figure out where they've come from, and what their "experiences" have been about. I do that because I realize that our experiences generally shape who we are or what we've become. And having said that, just in time with all the protests of Proposition 8 in California, the pregnant dude from last year comes out and announces that he's pregnant again. I'm all about gay couples having the right to marry, but damn, did this hack have to use this as an opportunity to tell the world that he's pregnant again, and has a new book set to hit the shelves? Oh well, some people are opportunists I guess.

You know what I don't understand? I don't understand how a woman can consider herself to be a lesbian, love having sexual relationships strictly with women, and yet dress and act like a man. What the fuck is up with that? The same is true with gay men. I don't understand how a man can consider himself to be gay, and yet he dresses and acts like a woman. What the fuck is up with that shit?!! You'd think that the "roles" and the rules would be clear when observing such relationships. I mean, fuck....if I'm a man, and I love men, and choose to have a man to have sex with me instead of women, why in the fuck would I KNOWINGLY engage myself with a dude like this...


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


CHECKOUT THE CROTCH


Or if I were a lesbian, and I felt the need to feel the soft skin, and scent of a woman to get my juices flowing unlike a man can, why would I wanna fuck a woman who dresses like a man, acts like a man, and probably shaves her beard every morning like men do?


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WHY DO WOMEN DO THIS?


Thats just a couple things that I don't understand. And yes, I do care to understand! I need somebody to explain this bullshit to me pronto. Yeah, and how come most bi-sexual people always look and act pretty fuckin hetero-sexual? I'm sorry, but I just don't understand it. What's the psychology behind this shit? When it comes to sex, there's alotta shit that I just don't understand. I mean damn, I know variety is the spice of life and all, but some of the shit people do is more of a mental head trip than some physical, "this feels good" type shit to me.

Lately I've observed alotta people on online social network sites who are into BDSM. Thats some other shit that I really don't understand. I know that we're all different people, but, how the fuck do you get to a point where you wanna dominate your partner or be submissive in a slave type sexual game. Can anyone explain this shit to me? What's the attraction? As for me and my wife, we have a healthy sex life, but I doubt I'd wake up tomorrow and ask her to start kicking me in my balls because it would turn me on. If any of you have answers please don't hesitate to enlighten me.

9 comments:

ShesTooMuch4Em said...

Let me pull up a chair next to you sir because I'd like to know some of the same shit! lol! I wonder about those things all the time. And I don't care what anyone else thinks, there is no such thing as bi-sexual. You either are or you're not! There is no inbetween with that shit!


. . . . ok folks, proceed. . . .

Anonymous said...

RIppa!!!! it's DSP, you over here too??? glad i found you!

Dirty Red said...

Man, damn we think alike!!

I don't understand this shit either. Here is another one...
In most Gay relatinships there is always one that acts feminine and one that acts masculine...
Should that not cause some bells to go off?

I mean, Man-masculine...Woman-feminine...

Oh well, to each his own.

With all the skeletons in my walk-in closet I am the last one to tell someone how they need to be living.

Anonymous said...

I have been confused and pondering on the same shit for a long time.

And honestly with how crazy things are getting..I really don't want to know anymore lol

Anonymous said...

I don't get it either...and I don't think I want it.

The only thing I'd have to question, though, are the people who date Transsexuals. I mean, I KNOW they look like the opposite sex and the still have the same equipment they were born with (in most cases)...but you may as well be STRAIGHT and just get some toys or something.

Get this, I was watching Jerry Springer one day and this dude wanted to be a woman. Was gonna go through the whole surgery and everything. He already taking the Hormones, though. Anyway, He was dating ANOTHER dude who wanted to be a woman. So, I got to thinkin': 2 dudes both wanna be women and they're dating. So, if they go through with the surgery, would that make them Lesbians after the whole thing is done?

*Scratching Head*

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

that was sick - and me 45 wow where u find that

Mahoganydymond™ said...

First of all I love the video of the guy dancing.. I been laughing for the past week on it..

Now me I love women and men.. I just don't get the point of being with a women that looks like a dude. I have a hard time dealing with that. See I love the soft thighs and the pretty feet and a little more. So I don't want not dude looking like a lady.
If I want to be with a man, I will call my MC... I just don't get it.. I think it defeats the purpose of being gay...

Unknown said...

OK I will admit I don't get the pregnant man thing, the man has female reproductive organs and was born a female, not really a man. I also don't get the confusing gender roles at times. I always figured if I were to be a lesbian, I would find a girl that liked getting her nails done, going to the spa, and hanging out at the M.A.C. store. We would exchange clothes, go to nice restaurants, and go shopping together. BFFs with benefits.

Kit (Keep It Trill) said...

Come on, Rippa, what's a good drunken family barbeque without some kissin' cousins jumping into the mix?

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails