Thursday, July 29, 2010

(R) Basil Marceaux: Candidate for Governor of Tennessee, & the White Alvin Greene

Jesus spoke to me and told me you needed a laugh today, so...


OK, I have no fucking words right now because I'm still laughing at this goober; God bless him. All I can say, is that I'm sure he's more "mainstream" than "fringe"; and is emblematic of the typical "everyday-redneck-rebublican" voter here in the south.

It's a wonder he didn't mention anything about free beer on Sundays.

You know, the ones pissed of about Bayrack Hussayne Obaama sleeping in the White House at night, while destroying their beloved A'muurcuh by day? Yeah, here's to hoping there are no action figures in the future of this chowderhead.

Damn I can't stop laughing!

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails