Friday, March 26, 2010

Slave Catcher of the Week: Kevin Jackson vs. Corey Poitier

I think I might make this an ongoing meme on this blog. Yep, and I'll leave it up to you guys to decide the winner. Having said that, let's meet these misguided Negroes. Trust me, there is so much that I want to say about these gentlemen, but the last thing I'd like to do is to influence your vote. If you've been reading this blog long enough, you'll know that I'm not fond of the "slave catchers" around and among us.

These men are both Black Republicans, so this should make it interesting given the level of craziness associated with the GOP right now. Yep, those people have lost their rabbit ass minds this week - throwing bricks into buildings, sending death threats to lawmakers etc. - and in steps Kevin Jackson on MSNBC, who as he says, he "has never seen a black person lynched at a Tea Party." It's funny how these Negroes come out of the woodwork when white folks act a fool:



Next up is Corey Poitier - hopefully no relation to Sidney. Corey just so happens to be the lone Republican in a congressional race for Florida's District 17; a district that is majority African American. Corey is also Black, and well, just read about his antics below. You may not have heard about him or him how he referenced Obama at a meeting with his fellow Republicans recently. But like Kevin Jackson, he exhibits slave catching behavior:
Corey Poitier, the lone Republican in the race to replace Congressman Kendrick Meek in District 17, has a message for President Barack Obama: "Listen up, Buckwheat."

Poitier, a teacher at North Miami Beach Senior High who is also African-American, made the comments at a Broward County Republicans meeting while giving a speech against health-care reform.

Buckwheat was the name of an African-American cast member on the Little Rascals or Our Gang movie shorts. While some people say the shorts were the first in Hollywood history to portray black and whites as equals, others say Buckwheat and other African-American cast members were based on stereotypes and often not shown as smart as the others. Buckwheat was known for his catch phrase, "Otay," and unkempt Afro.

"I wasn't meaning him any harm. Maybe it was a little insensitive," Poitier tells WPLG. "It's a term that my brother and I use. It was kind of a way of saying 'dummy,' like when I say to my brother, 'Hey, Buckwheat, cut that out.' That's what it was." (source)
So there you have it, folks: a kneecap licker on television defending the actions of a few bigots, and a self loathing Negro referring to Barack Obama as "Buckwheat". This one's gonna be tough to decide, and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts on this. Help me out as I expose the slave catchers of America.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails