Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Michelle Obama Is a Bitch & She Looks Like James Brown

Yeah I know, disturbing title right? Well, those are not my thoughts. Actually its a summation of how right wing writer Burt Prelutsky over at TOWNHALL.COM referenced her in his article Let Us Not Praise Famous Men - Or Women. Here's the excerpt of what he said that is pertinent to this discussion:

"Take Michelle Obama…please. Every time I turn around, there she is on a magazine cover. Now, normally, like the Mafia, I lay off the spouses, but inasmuch as this particular spouse attended the same racist church as her hubby for 20 years, I’ll make an exception in her case. After all, in spite of the fact that affirmative action got her an Ivy League degree and a $7,000-a-week salary and, moreover, has sent billions of dollars for no particularly good reason to Africa, she insists this is a mean country. The burning question in my circle is: if the First Family gets a female dog, will she be the First Bitch or will she have to settle for second place?" - Burt Prelutsky


Now you guys know how edgy I can be, and by now you know I have a sense of humor. You know this, right? Yes, I love a good laugh and I painstakingly do my best to always provide you folks with a good laugh every now and then. Well, to me, this shit above isn't funny, and neither is this next jab taken by the same writer in the same article:

"Naturally, the left-wing media is now trying to convince us that this James Brown-look-alike has all the allure, glamour and fashion sense of Jackie Kennedy." - Burt Prelutsky


Now, if this was just some yahoo talking out the side of his ass, I wouldn't even care. But the fact that these words were written on a website that is owned by a Christian Radio Network which leans heavily to the right with their politics is cause for concern. I mean, when did Christians become racist? What ever happened to "Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world, red and yellow BLACK and white, they are precious in his sight...", aww hell you know the rest. Yeah whatever happened to that?

Oh lemme guess, Jesus loves everybody in the world unless you happen to be Black and living in the White House and leader of the free world, right? So like, this Jesus guy and his daddy pretty much sanctioned the invasion of Iraq by appearing in a dream to George Bush, causing death and destruction, but yet he doesn't like Michelle Obama's arms? Wow, what a critic this Jesus guy and his followers are. I say critic because using the word hypocritical would be so wrong of a description.

Oh by the way, here's one last shot from another article from the same Jesus loving writer on the same Jesus loving website:

"If we were a racist society, Oprah Winfrey, your fairy godmother, certainly wouldn't be a billionaire; she'd be fetching someone's mint julep. And Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice wouldn't grow up to be secretaries of state; they'd be sweeping out the stables. And Will Smith and Denzel Washington wouldn't be movie stars; they'd be in the fields picking cotton." - Burt Prelutsky


Damn, I'm so glad they cleared that all up because I was just about to call the author who made the Michelle Obama/James Brown connection racist. Oh well, I guess its true that all Black people look alike. Yup, we sure do and that has nothing to do with being racist. Hell, if this country were racist, Will Smith would be still picking cotton. It would appear that the Jesus loving website has since retracted the "she's a bitch" line because it's no longer in the piece. I guess this was due in part by the vigilance of Chris Kelly, over at Huffington Post for his expose.

God Bless America!

(sorry Jeremiah Wright)

10 comments:

CareyCarey said...

Ouch ...when I read that title I thought you'd lost yo' damn mind *lol*.

You did good. You cleaned it up AND you didn't even cus out ol'boy. I am so proud of you. Come on, you can tell ...you've been sneaking off to church - right?

Jackie said...

Wow! This guy is a warped piece of work. What a sick puppy.
He ends with Amen? He is representing Christians? Put his words in Jesus' mouth. Do they sound Christlike? Oh Hell NO!

And yes, apologies to Trinity and Rev. Wright.

alicia banks said...

wow

love your blog!

ditto

sexism and colorism are rabid and real

and both are routinely wielded at mo

racists hate mo even more than bo because she is blacker and her skin is darker...

see more:
http://www.geocities.com/ambwww/colorism.htm

peace
ab
OUTLOOK
http://aliciabanks.blogspot.com

RiPPa said...

Thanks for stopping through and for leaving the feedback Alicia, You know, I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. After all, according to "some" she is in fact "Blacker" than her husband. Whatever that means, the hell if I know or want to buy into.

RiPPa said...

@Jackie: Hey Jackie, thanks for the feedback as well. Somehow somewhere I'm sure Rev. Wright is licking his chops right about now.

@Carey: Don't be tellin people that man (LOL). I am however trynna clean up on the cussin thing tho. No need to have another angry Black man running around the bloggosphere.

alicia banks said...

ditto rippa

all humans began as africans and no race is pure...

but
michelle has no white parents

many racists endure/excuse/enable bo as "half of us"

nahmean?

love
ab

DC DIVA DATING ADVENTURES said...

Wow...I am speechless, I didn't even want to click on the link to read his garbage...but what's really sad is this mo/fo claims to be a bible thumper...he makes all the other bible thumpers look really bad...that's why I'll stay far, far, far, from the "new church"...nope, this little Diva isn't going to be brainwashed by the conservative right winged nut jobs...

I'll go to the club for my prayers...atleast I know what I'm getting upfront...

Anonymous said...

It's incredible that any person who believes in the power of the blood of Jesus Christ (or does he?) would say such vitriolic, hate- filled things.

[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
[flahy] [blak] [chik] said...

people never cease to amaze me with their vitriolic views!

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails