Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Exclusive video footage of the Henry Louis Gates Jr. police encounter in Cambridge


It's my birthday today, and just when I thought I could take a break from all the madness I observe and encounter daily I get this footage sent to me in my inbox. Oh well, there's no rest for us racism chasers and justice freedom fighters I suppose. That said, do me a favor, click the following link to vote for my blog - The Intersection of Madness and Reality - in the 2009 Black Weblog Awards, in the Best Political/News Blog category.

Ok, now that I got that plug out of the way, let's get on to what you really came here for: checkout the following exclusive clip of Dr. Henry Louis Gates Jr.'s recent police encounter in Cambridge a few weeks ago. Yeah, I'm not sure if this is really him in the video. But you know what they say: all Negroes look alike:

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails