Friday, August 28, 2009

Show 'em your penis Barack: Birther lunatics say it's the only way to prove if he was born in America


Oh lordy, lordy, lordy; there's never a dull moment when it comes to some of our fellow Americans, I tell ya. Just when I've almost come to the conclusion that these people in the Birther movement are not as crazy, moronic or down right stupid as I think they are, they go ahead and prove me wrong.

Ok, now you know these are the assclowns who are holding firmly to the belief that Barack Obama is actually from the planet Kenya, right? Yeah, right next door to Krypton. According to them he's not a U.S. citizen and therefore per the U.S. Constitution, he cannot be the president.

Well, it would seem that their recent fake Kenyan birth cirtificate earlier this month wasn't good enough. So what are they up to now? They are now suggesting that the only way to know if Obama was born in the USA, is to see if he's circumcised.

Yeah, apparently circumcision is not just a Jewish thing but an actual gov't mandate in this great nation of ours. Here's a bit of the chatter compliments of the fine Americans over at the site Free Republic:

hoosiermama: The only other thing that hit me was that [Larry] Sinclair said BO was not circumcised. When my son was born in a hospital that was done as a matter of routine without even consulting us. Would the same be for Hawaii? OTOH People born at home or in some other cultures are not circumcised.

thecodont: A relative of mine was born (in a hospital) a couple of years after BO's alleged birth date. He was circumcised also (as a matter of routine, not according to any family request).

afraidfortherepublic: My son was born in June of 1961 in a hospital in CA, and the nurses released us because of miscommunication in a day and a half before the circumcision was done. We had to go back to the doctor's office to have it done a week later, and the doctor was NOT HAPPY. My second son was born in the same hospital 4 years later. I don't remember them asking me about it. Routine procedure for little boys.

hoosiermama: Wish we had someone to make a phone call to the hospitols in HI and ask if they routinely do circumcism [sic] and when that practice started.

MHGinTN: You might want to make that call to a Canadian hospital ...

MHGinTN: No...it would have been in Kenya....not Canada.

Natural Born 54 I am having a vision of a court room scene. The judge turns to O sitting in the witness chair to his left and says "I am sorry, Mr. President, but I am going to have to ask you to stand and drop trou ....."
Ok, so no, these people do not represent the republican party officially. And no, they should not be confused with the other crazy tin-foil hat, short bus riders of said party. No, they're not all loons, but by God, why would you want to even be associated with people like this. I swear, if I ever drink the Republican red kool-aid by accident, you folks have my permission to shoot me.

To tell you the truth, I think this is just an attempt to see the presidents wee wee on the sly. Aww c'mon, you know deep down inside "certain people" are curious to find out if the myth is true about Black presidents. Yup, not only do all Black presidents look like, they all have huge Johnsons. To tell you the truth, that's the reason I voted for Obama. What can I say, I'm racist like that. Somehow I don't think these people will feel safe about Obama until he proves that it's his white side that swings between his legs.

Apture

wibiya widget

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails